I wish they’d asked about “stupid”

Tuesday, January 23rd, 2007 · 9 Comments »

Latest poll on Torture President’s standing with the ‘murkan people:

Why the hell are pollsters so frigging polite? Here are some words I wish they’d asked people to rate Dubya on:

* Stupid
* Ignorant
* Moronic
* Sadistic
* Evil
* Incompetent
* Petulant
* Vicious
* Incoherent
* Delusional

And those are just the polite ones.

Filed under: Just Impeach the Stupid Freak · Tags:

9 Responses to “I wish they’d asked about “stupid””

1. Michelle says:

You give him to much credit, he can not be considered ignorant. Ignorant people have never been given the information to learn. He has had every available opportunity to enlighten himself. No, He is not ignorant, but stupid, moronic, incompetent, and delusional are all good ways to describe him.

2. Kaitlyn says:

The term is willfully ignorant or deliberately stupid.

My sister pulls shit like that all the time.

She’d know full well what was going on if she listened, but she doesn’t, so we all get angry.

Nice metaphor.

She’s not entering politics!

3. foilwoman says:

How about loathsome sack of shit? I think that would rate above 50%.

4. Kaitlyn says:

Loathsome sack of shit?

I watch Dirty Jobs, missy, watch what you say about poo!

I know many people who can’t bear to hear him speak, and change the channel when he comes on.

One of them being my mother, who voted for him in 2000, but not in ’04.

I watched Dirty Jobs instead of the State of the Union! And then a Law and Order SVU repeat.

I’ll read the paper tomorrow and watch the Daily Show and Colbert Report as well, but I’m not even glancing at the legit news channels. They bug me.

5. Michelle says:

Yeah, I couldn’t bring myself to watch him last night either, anything is better than seeing Bush have diarrhea of the mouth.

6. Mandos says:

I don’t understand the “likeable” part. There are lots of unpopular and/or evil leaders who are…likeable. I mean, if *Last King of Scotland* is in any way accurate, Idi Amin was likeable, if a serial killer.

But George Bush?

Mandos, the likeable thing freaked me out too, but I think it’s just because people have been told that Shrub is likeable. You know, flight-suit worshippers like Chris Matthews are always on about how likeable the President is, how the mythical Everyman wants to have beer with him and so on. People hear it on the tube so much they think it must be true. “Well, he’s an evil fucking moron, but I hear he’s likeable.”

8. Kaitlyn says:

They want to have a beer with a recovering alcoholic… how cruel!

9. Liz says:

You can put me in the ‘agree’ category on those.